Franklin Acres Swim Club - Dirty Pool, Crumbling Walls

Don't waste your money on this pool. The pool walls are crumbling, the water isn't kept clean, and 3/4 of the chairs are cracked and broken. What used to be a wonderful place to take a family has turned into your local hillbilly swimming hole, with an ever-increasing price. Furthermore, the pool is only open daily for June and July, with weekends in August, for the same cost of other pools that are open daily all summer. The pool management is rude and condescending, with no plans to fix the pool up for summer.

When I asked the current manager about these possible improvements, she suggested I take my family somewhere else. I'm including screenshots of our conversation.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor value

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
review #582259

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Franklin Acres Swim Club? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 26, 2015 #1000187

Well I have been a member of this pool for almost 3 years and the owner and I are really good friends. I just have to say that the pool is perfectly fine the way it is and if you don't like it then do what she says and go somewhere else. She doesn't have to change it just because you don't like it. Other people really enjoy being at that pool. So honestly you need to really need to get over yourself. I love franklin acres swim club. Great food, nice people, everything is great so I don't know what this lady is talking about. So come on down and visit.

0 0 Reply

Jun 18, 2015 #996665 Redwood, Virginia

Me and my family just joined Franklin Acres Swim Club for the first time this summer. The club is open from Memorial day to Labor Day just like other pools we've attended. This person must have been looking for problems, because they have always been as nice as could be to us. I love the fact that there is no stock to buy, and it is never crowded. If you're looking for an affordable place to take your family in the summer, do yourself a favor and check this place out... you won't be disappointed

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Franklin Acres Swim Club. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Franklin Acres Swim Club.
Filing a new complaint about